5.29.2012

Caterpillars, Butterflies and Snails, Oh My!

My apologies for the infrequent posting of this past month or so. I've had a variety of family issues to deal with and as the saying goes, when it rains, it pours. But family comes first, so if you will bear with me for a while, I will post when I can and hopefully work up to a summer schedule of three posts a week. I am still without a scanner, but that should be resolved before too long.

Working in the garden inspired me to look for illustrations of caterpillars, butterflies and snails. Hope you enjoy these, I think they are exceptional.


image via Draw! Pilgrim


image via moonflygirl


image via S for Snail


image via Vintage Printable


image via The Graphics Fairy


Image via COLOSSAL




image via splittyhead

No comments:

Post a Comment